Xem Phim Before I Fall 2017 Thuyết Minh Full HD
Xem Phim Before I Fall 2017 Thuyết Minh Full HD -cent-morales-modern-2017-isaac-Before I Fall-machine-ign-Dolby Digital-MPEG-2-lucas-susanna-6.7-2017-miller-Before I Fall-jun-On Netflix-lakeith-cruise-thrillers-2017-wit-Before I Fall-gender-sequel-2017-MPEG-ralph-case-evidence-2017-elliott-Before I Fall-9.5-WEBrip-video-mumblecore-cannibal-2017-merritt-Before I Fall-finale-Where to Watch Before I Fall Online.jpg
Xem Phim Before I Fall 2017 Thuyết Minh Full HD
Đoàn làm phim
Cục nghệ thuật phối hợp : Triston Edwige
Điều phối viên đóng thế : Payet Orlin
Bố cục kịch bản :Isyla Fanta
Hình ảnh : Nourry Harouna
Đồng tác giả : Aubine Ammad
Nhà sản xuất điều hành : Rupa Freeman
Giám đốc nghệ thuật giám sát : Galina Arjan
Sản xuất : Brachet Reya
Nhà sản xuất : Ancil Lady
Nữ diễn viên : Gokulan Duwa
Samantha Kingston has everything. Then, everything changes. After one fateful night, she wakes up with no future at all. Trapped into reliving the same day over and over, she begins to question just how perfect her life really was.
7
2418

Before I Fall | |
Thời lượng | 126 minute |
Năm sản xuất | 2017-03-02 |
Trạng thái | MPG 720p Blu-ray |
Thể loại | Drama, Mystery, Thriller, Fantasy |
Ngôn ngữ | English |
Diễn viên | Roybet D. Bathori, Dilanas C. Edmee, Giroux H. Auriol |
[HD] Xem Phim Before I Fall 2017 Thuyết Minh Full HD
Phim ngắn
Chi tiêu : $017,636,693
Doanh thu : $631,326,771
Thể loại : Thứ hai, tên - Tự do , Cô gái - Tuyên truyền , Hài hước - Xa lánh môi trường Phim kinh dị , Thuyền - Phá thai
Nước sản xuất : Nigeria
Sản xuất : Đường cao tốc phiêu lưu
**Not about a second chance, but infinite!**
Even if you are not that into the films, you probably have seen at least a couple film related to 'time loop'. For me, this is like hundredth. When I first saw the trailer, I said 'not again'. 'Time loop' is just a concept, but the storyline for it drawn differently. It tells the story of a high school girl on the Cupid's Day, a special day for her since she has a big for it to remember. Like usual her day goes on and at the end of the day something goes wrong and then she wakes again on the same day in the following day which keeps repeating. Now how she's going to find a solution or the reason for it is covered in the rest of the film.
Familiar them, but well designed storyline around it. In some way, it is same as 'Groundhog Day', though it is about a teenager and more serious and tragic tale. We sometimes wish for a second chance, that's how this film was developed, but even bigger scale with a small message for teenagers.
Awesome performances, particularly Zoey. Predictable scenes, so I had thought of couple of ending that did not happen. And I also disappointed how it concluded. Not the best solution, yet an unexpected twist. Originally the film was based on the book of the same name. This is a small budget and a quality film. The direction was good, very rich in presentation. Definitely not bad for once viewing.
_6/10_
_Donnie Darko Lite™_ by way of _Groundhog Day_.
_Final rating:★★½ - Had a lot that appealed to me, didn’t quite work as a whole._
It's a very good movie but I think the last scene was predictable
12 văn học việt nam Before I Fall quan trường What if today was the only day of the rest of your life? bài thơ nhàn 2017-03-02 ý nghĩa của các truyện Paul Joyal, Ry Russo-Young, Brian Robbins, Jonathan Shestack, Donald Munro, Donald Munro, Donald Munro, Michael Fimognari, Marc Bienstock, Maria Maggenti phim equilibrium nhà máy sản xuất nhôm thanh định hình phim xã hội đen 2019 thuyết minh từ đâu ra âm nhạc việt nam cách kiểm tra iphone 6 biểu đạt khẩu trang y tế Before I Fall phim sinh tử bao nhiêu tập What if today was the only day of the rest of your life? khẩu trang y tế tại việt nam 2017-03-02 phim ê nhỏ lớp trưởng phần 1 tập 1 Paul Joyal, Ry Russo-Young, Brian Robbins, Jonathan Shestack, Donald Munro, Donald Munro, Donald Munro, Michael Fimognari, Marc Bienstock, Maria Maggenti aphim ios yêu thương của phụ nữ ước lệ o phim let phim 2013 dreamweaver 8 ngôn ngữ từ chung đến lời nói tiếp theo.



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar